quadric in a sentence
- In 2002 the company name was shortened to be simply Quadrics.
- A quadric is thus an example of an algebraic set.
- For the projective theory see Quadric ( projective geometry ).
- In August 2005 Quadrics and STMicroelectronics signed a development agreement.
- Elliptic cones are sometimes considered to be degenerate quadric surfaces as well.
- But the relevant quadrics here are not in general position.
- At Quadrics, the CS-2 interconnect technology was developed into QsNet.
- In fact each such quadric contains the Veronese surface, which parametrizes the conics
- So we know immediately that this is a quadric, a quadratic surface.
- This is the affine cone over the projective quadric " S ".
- This corresponds to a one-dimensional linear subspace belonging to the Klein quadric.
- There are generalizations of quadrics : quadratic sets.
- Quadric surfaces include ellipsoids ( including the sphere ), paraboloids, hyperboloids, planes.
- There are some authors who define a conic as a two-dimensional nondegenerate quadric.
- Which can characterize quadric surfaces located at any center point and aligned along arbitrary axes.
- Thus the density function is a scalar-to-scalar transformation of a quadric expression.
- Together, these two possibilities for the intersection of and demonstrate that is a quadric cone.
- A version of APE100 has been marketed by Alcatel Alenia Space under the name of Quadrics.
- A quadric surface rotated by an arbitrary angle cannot be represented by any known QGA entity.
- A system built by Linux NetworX and Quadrics for Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory ranked No . 5.
How can I put and write and define quadric in a sentence
and how is the word quadric used in a sentence and examples? 用quadric造句
, quadric meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.