quadrennial in a sentence
- Powell declared in his debut address to a quadrennial GOP meeting.
- This is a party renowned for unruliness at its quadrennial gatherings.
- Another Boeing military project also was trimmed in the Quadrennial Review.
- The age cut-off for the quadrennial competition is 30.
- Yepsen, however, wears his stature and quadrennial celebrity modestly.
- For many candidates, running for president is a quadrennial affair.
- The quadrennial workout for political reporters is both exhausting and exhilarating.
- It was the last gasp of spontaneity at these quadrennial gatherings.
- It is displayed in quadrennial shows of strength at convention time.
- The United States has just begun its quadrennial defense policy review.
- The Maccabiah Games are a quadrennial sporting event held in Israel.
- The quadrennial event is suffering from a lack of major stars.
- Ten cities in each country will host the quadrennial soccer showpiece.
- Since then, they're unbeaten in the quadrennial tournament.
- In 2006, Tuaolo sang the quadrennial Olympics-style event.
- He later worked for History Channel look at the quadrennial gatherings.
- It's really the quadrennial battle for control of the game.
- When he retired, the quadrennial budget had reached $ 88 million.
- They also suspect a quadrennial son of Erin when they see one.
- This quadrennial world party comes with a hefty cover charge.
"quadree henderson" in a sentence, "quadrel" in a sentence, "quadrelli" in a sentence, "quadrem" in a sentence, "quadrennia" in a sentence, "quadrennial comprehensive policy review" in a sentence, "quadrennial defense review" in a sentence, "quadrennial defense review report" in a sentence, "quadrennial diplomacy and development review" in a sentence,