quadratic in a sentence
- A quadratic B閦ier curve is also a segment of a parabola.
- One solution was all he looked for in a quadratic equation.
- The properties of quadratic residues are widely used in number theory.
- However, even quadratic speedup is considerable when N is large.
- Additionally, if the quadratic formula were broken into two terms,
- An important case of the quadratic mapping is c = 0.
- The last line is simply a quadratic polynomial in \ mu.
- It uses Lucas sequences to perform exponentiation in a quadratic field.
- With 3 points of data you only get a quadratic polynomial.
- A linear-quadratic regulator might be used for such applications.
- :: : Thanks for adding that derivation for quadratic energies.
- The aperture is semirotund, nearly quadratic, without any folds.
- I think it is squared relationship ( quadratic relationship ? ).
- Which is just a quadratic, so then you solve that.
- What practical use do quadratic equations have in normal everyday life?
- We can solve linear equations, quadratics and thats about it.
- Most of the problems in Arithmetica lead to quadratic equations.
- The quadratic integer rings are helpful to illustrate Euclidean domains.
- The propagator is still the inverse of the quadratic part.
- Most instances of geometric algebras of interest have a nondegenerate quadratic form.
"quadrates" in a sentence, "quadratest" in a sentence, "quadratestadt" in a sentence, "quadrathlon" in a sentence, "quadrati" in a sentence, "quadratic acid" in a sentence, "quadratic alphabet code" in a sentence, "quadratic and cubic equations" in a sentence, "quadratic approximation" in a sentence,