quadrangular in a sentence
- At Anakalang, for instance, quadrangular adzes have been unearthed.
- Most of his finer innings came in the Bombay Quadrangular competition.
- The general form was quadrangular, its exterior dimensions being by.
- In 1937, he took 3rd in Vienna ( Quadrangular ).
- The most abundant ideomorphs are the quadrangular ones with internal divisions.
- The castle is quadrangular in outline with 70-meter sides.
- The 16th-century house is a low, quadrangular building.
- The colour is black brown at the quadrangular upper medial area.
- There is a black quadrangular patch at the upper medial area.
- The SAARC Quadrangular cricket tournament was affected due to the riots.
- It's difficult to see quadrangular in a sentence .
- The fountain was formed by a quadrangular temple of classical nature.
- This, of quadrangular plant, is functional without decorative excesses.
- The houses were quadrangular and were surrounded outside by circular walls.
- The quadrangular tournament opens Wednesday with Australia facing South Africa in Wellington.
- The South Africans joined India in being eliminated from the quadrangular tournament.
- The whole structure stands on a fairly large quadrangular court.
- Most of Jamshedji's noted successes were in the Bombay Quadrangular.
- Amidst this political turmoil, the Quadrangular tournament was cancelled.
- Quadrangular structures started appearing, replacing the typical Castro culture circular architecture.
- In 1902, he won at Vienna ( Quadrangular ).
"quadrangle development corporation" in a sentence, "quadrangle group" in a sentence, "quadrangle historic district" in a sentence, "quadrangle map" in a sentence, "quadrangles" in a sentence, "quadrangular arm-sling" in a sentence, "quadrangular cartilage" in a sentence, "quadrangular cartilages" in a sentence, "quadrangular castle" in a sentence,