quad in a sentence
- "Nice quads, though, " she adds.
- But the new standard today in CD drives is quad speed.
- The Bloomberg Quad Cities index performed worse than the broader market.
- A " quad-speed " drive is good.
- There are five double-chair lifts and one quad lift.
- Welton is OK, having rebounded from a strained right quad.
- Or simply call them by their real name : the Quad.
- In preparation for Singapore, the Quad is expected to discuss:
- _Lifts : One gondola, three quads, four doubles.
- _Lifts : Seven quads, five triples, eight doubles.
- It's difficult to see quad in a sentence .
- _Lifts : Three quads, eight triples, two doubles.
- _Lifts : Two quads, eight triples, one double.
- _Lifts : one quad, two doubles, two surface.
- _Lifts : One quad, six doubles, two surface.
- Only the guys are doing the quads and the eight triples.
- Or he could land the quad and blow a triple axel.
- But if you want to strengthen your quads, turn around.
- At Quad Cinema, 34 West 13th Street, Greenwich Village.
- And, most of all, there's quad fever.
- The quads themselves sometimes wonder what all the fuss is about.
How can I put and write and define quad in a sentence
and how is the word quad used in a sentence and examples? 用quad造句
, quad meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.