quack in a sentence
- I think there's a lot of quacks out there.
- He can play on the wing and quack like a forward.
- The pair hook up with a British quack who peddles potions.
- Everybody needs to stop treating chiropractors as if they are quacks.
- "Careful who you call ` quack'!"
- The ads feature a pushy duck that quacks " AFLAC!
- If it walks like a duck, the academy will quack.
- His mother was a chronically depressed hypochondriac who often consulted quacks.
- Sounds like it, walks like it, quacks like it.
- GRAPEVINE, Texas ( AP ) _ The quack is back.
- Sibylle Quack, of the government press office, said Monday.
- Other firms competing with Tellme include BeVocal and Quack . com.
- I've got another 10 weeks to quack ."
- KEEP SOLLOG and please don't make it quack page.
- Only females quack and drakes are limited to a hoarse whisper.
- Quack 688 12 : 21, 8 December 2006 ( UTC)
- Quack 688 18 : 43, 11 December 2006 ( UTC)
- Quack 688 23 : 15, 13 December 2006 ( UTC)
- Quack 688 15 : 53, 15 December 2006 ( UTC)
- Quack 688 01 : 52, 15 December 2006 ( UTC)
How can I put and write and define quack in a sentence
and how is the word quack used in a sentence and examples? 用quack造句
, quack meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.