qoran in a sentence
- Thumping a fat red statute book, the white-bearded judge who convicted her, Anwar Ali Khan, said he had simply followed the letter of the Qoran-based law, known as hudood, that mandates punishments.
- :: : : : : : : Please read this . . . . " His views on women are stated in Nahj al-Balagha, which is the most famous book about Ali and is regarded as the second Qoran by lots of Muslims.
- The Taliban, a hard-line Islamic militia that rules according to a strict interpretation of the Qoran, have been placed under economic sanctions twice by the United Nations to press an earlier U . S . demand that they hand over bin Laden for trial on terrorist charges.
- Doesnt the qoran contain a passage along the lines of " you may fight you non-believing neighbours until they submit to muslim rule " though this was never intended to be in the physical sense ( i . e . I 14 : 17, 11 August 2006 ( UTC)
- I want to add one important thing, I am not saying that Islam is the only correct thing in this world, all what I am saying is that : If there is a holy site in Islam then Islam through it s designated channels ( Qoran and / or Hadith ) should indicate to the holiness of this place, or at least through reliable Islamic scholars and through reliable and verifiable Islamic resources, not through unreliable and unverifiable NON MUSLIM scholars and books.
- There have also been repeated fabricated attempts to base this powerful Holy Self-made miraculous Sign-Icon of Prague in Spain, because the timing of its discovery and Hosea fulfillment contradicts the anti-Semitic text then being prepared by Mary of Agreda in Spain solely to try to sell an apocryphal, scandalous, sinfully violative of the first two Commandments and therefore impossible name, Joakim, for the father of Mary already 1000 years honorably secured as Levite Amram by the Holy Qoran ."
- In the documentary, titled " The Victorian Sex Explorer ", Everett explores the life of a man who investigated a male brothel frequented by British soldiers in Bombay in disguise; introduced " The Qoran ", " The 1001 Arabian Nights " and the " Kama Sutra " in their first English translations; travelled to the city of Mecca, kissed the Holy Stone of Qabbah, in disguise as an Arab; and was able to converse in more than 20 languages.
How can I put and write and define qoran in a sentence
and how is the word qoran used in a sentence and examples? 用qoran造句
, qoran meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.