qms in a sentence
- Their service received ISO 9001 : 2008 QMS certificate in 2009.
- M-Files QMS is a solution targeted at two segments.
- Orange roughy has been managed within the QMS since 1986.
- CAPA is part of the overall quality management system ( QMS ).
- Fisheries in New Zealand are managed through the Quota Management System ( QMS ).
- Unirac has achieved ISO 9001 : 2008 certification for Quality Management Systems ( QMS ).
- Since 2014, Nick has been a brand ambassador for Norwich based ISO provider QMS International.
- Prior to this, Dow left QMS and entered electoral politics, joining the Democratic Party.
- The VDA published a series of German quality management system ( QMS ) for the automobile industry.
- Bertone to celebrate 100 year anniversary at QMS . W Motors to unveil first Arab-designed hypercar
- Aegon said that the acquisition also includes the insurance company QMS, which is owned by Labor Medica.
- It would be expected to refer heavily to the organisation's Quality Management System ( QMS ).
- It is known for its Environmental Management System ( EMS ) and Quality Management System ( QMS ).
- Manyfold improvements in resolution and sensitivity have been reported for a magnetic field applied in various orientations to a QMS.
- It has also been awarded the ISO 9001 : 2000 Quality Management System ( QMS ) Certificate in March 2006.
- Minolta-QMS Inc . will eliminate 55 jobs, including 24 at its Mobile headquarters, because of slow sales.
- Under QMS, an overall limit of was put in place for " M . challengeri " in 2011.
- The Ministry for Primary Industries is responsible for the implementation of the QMS and its enabling legislation, the Fisheries Act 1996.
- Their instrument included an orthogonal TOF . In 1969 Cohen et al . filed a patent on an IMS-QMS system.
- QMS opened its doors for the first time on April 4, 1921, with a total of 14 boys and girls.
How can I put and write and define qms in a sentence
and how is the word qms used in a sentence and examples? 用qms造句
, qms meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.