qmg in a sentence
- As DAA & QMG, he was responsible for supply.
- Apparently Gellibrand had greatly impressed Legge during his time as AA & QMG.
- He became DAA & QMG of the 2nd Division in Egypt on 25 August 1915.
- He stepped down as AA & QMG of Peshawar on 9 November 1933, retired from the army on 30 December.
- On 19 May 1915, he became the Assistant Adjutant and Quartermaster General ( AA & QMG ) of the 1st Division.
- On graduation in 1908, he was posted to Ceylon as Deputy Assistant Adjutant and Quartermaster General ( DAA & QMG ).
- In 1938, Cariappa was promoted to major and was appointed the deputy assistant adjutant and quarter master general ( DAA & QMG ).
- On 23 July 1917 Foott became AA & QMG of the AIF Depots in the UK, with the temporary rank of brigadier general.
- Under the QMG office were Garrison Engineering Corps, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Corps, Military Ordnance Corps, and the Supply and Transport Corps.
- In 1989, he was posted to Bogra with the 11 Infantry Division as the Area and Administrative Quarter Master General ( AA & QMG ).
- It's difficult to see qmg in a sentence .
- In August 1882, he was placed on the staff of the cavalry division in QMG in the south-eastern district of England from April to September 1884.
- From 15 November 1926 until his retirement in 1933, Wylly was an aide-de-camp to Afridi and Red Shirt Rebellion as AA & QMG Peshawar District.
- However at the end of February 1966 he was transferred to Army Headquarters, to the important position of Deputy Assistant Adjutant and Quartermaster General ( DAA & QMG ).
- Earlier in the year, Major General Brij Mohan Kaul was promoted to lieutenant general and appointed as the Quarter Master General ( QMG ) by Defence Minister Menon against the recommendation of Thimayya.
- Gellibrand returned to Anzac on 31 May 1915, to find that Forsyth had been given command of the 2nd Infantry Brigade and Foott had become AA & QMG and was now his superior.
- Proposed designs prepared by Bailey, Banks and Biddle and the Office of the Quartermaster General were provided to Assistant Chief of Staff for Personnel Colonel Heard ) by the QMG on January 5, 1942.
- In January 1918 Wavell received a further staff appointment as Assistant Adjutant & Quartermaster General ( AA & QMG ) working at the Supreme War Council in XX Corps, part of the Egyptian Expeditionary Force.
- During the latter part of President Shehu Shagari's government, Vatsa was appointed Quarter-Master General ( QMG ), the post he held as of the time of the coup of December 1983.
- Gellibrand stepped up to become DAA & QMG while Major Cecil Foott took his place as DAQMG . Gellibrand landed at Anzac Cove with the 1st Division Headquarters at around 7 : 30 am on 25 April 1915.
- A number of people have held the post of QMG . In 1997, the then QMG, Michael McKevitt broke away from the Provisional IRA to form the Real IRA, taking PIRA weaponry to his breakaway organization.
How can I put and write and define qmg in a sentence
and how is the word qmg used in a sentence and examples? 用qmg造句
, qmg meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.