qinghaosu in a sentence
- Artemisinin was first refined 30 years ago in China from the qinghaosu plant, used in fever remedies for 2, 000 years.
- In 1981 the National Steering Committee for Development of Qinghaosu ( artemisinin ) and its Derivatives authorised Zhou Yiqing, who was working at the Institute of Microbiology and Epidemiology of the Chinese Academy of Military Medical Sciences, to work on artemether.
- In 1972, she and her colleagues obtained the pure substance and named it " qinghaosu " ( R椏?} ), or artemisinin as it is commonly called in the west, which has saved millions of lives, especially in the developing world.
- Tu Youyou of the Qinghaosu Research Center, Institute of Chinese Materia Medica, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, received both the 2011 Lasker-DeBakey Clinical Medical Research Award and 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for her role in the discovery of artemisinin.
- Tu Youyou-- One of three co-winners of the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine, and winner of the 2011 Albert Lasker Award in Clinical Medicine, both awarded for discovering the important anti-malarial drug artemisinin ( also known as Qinghaosu ).
- In 1973 scientists at the Yunnan Institute of Materia Medica and Shandong Institute of Traditional Medicine and Materia Medica obtained the antimalarial compound in a crystalline form gave the name " huanghaosu " or " huanghuahaosu ", which was eventually renamed " qinghaosu " ( yet later to be popularised as artemisinin, after the botanical name ).
"qinghai television" in a sentence, "qinghai tibet war" in a sentence, "qinghai university" in a sentence, "qinghai-tibet plateau" in a sentence, "qinghao" in a sentence, "qinghe" in a sentence, "qinghe county" in a sentence, "qinghe district" in a sentence, "qinghe special steel corporation disaster" in a sentence,