qigong in a sentence
- More traditional qigong sects are mainly devoted to health and fitness.
- Belief in the healing powers of qigong are widespread in China.
- When people say qigong is a field, I cannot agree.
- Huang Rong asks Hong Qigong to teach Guo Jing martial arts.
- Qigong was born into a Manchu family in Beijing in 1912.
- There is a VCD series about this set of qigong exercises.
- Given her knowledge of qigong she could become a valuable contributor.
- Hundreds of qigong organizations have sprung up around China in recent years.
- Last year, that department began evaluating qigong sects for legal approval.
- "Qigong is a Chinese treasure, " she said.
- UFO enthusiasts say they will avoid the troubles that have befallen Qigong.
- Zhou Tong was a master of various " hard qigong " exercises.
- Also, the qigong schools are developments of the same religious context.
- Ouyang Feng spars with Guo Jing while Hong Qigong fights Ouyang Ke.
- Hong Qigong teaches Yang Guo the'Dog Beating Staff Technique '.
- Hong Qigong and Ouyang Feng fight on the ship, which sinks.
- Hong Qigong teaches Yang Guo his'Dog Beating Staff Technique '.
- There monks taught different styles and systems of qigong to local monks.
- He was viewed as one of the pioneers of Qigong.
- In 1995 authorities mandated that all qigong groups establish Communist Party branches.
How can I put and write and define qigong in a sentence
and how is the word qigong used in a sentence and examples? 用qigong造句
, qigong meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.