qi in a sentence
- Cardamom revives the flow of blocked qi ( vital energy ).
- Qi said, referring to the late and current national leaders.
- Qi said such cases account for about 10 percent of infections.
- Men's Doubles _ Chen Qi and Ma Lin, China
- Qi was formerly a provincial official in Jilin and Qinghai provinces.
- It receives qi through the breath, and exhales the waste.
- All of them exemplify the past prosperity of the Qi State.
- His influence at the time was the artworks of Qi Baishi.
- The Former Shu forces quickly achieved several victories over Qi forces.
- Wu Qi was close friends with Zhang Wen and Gu Tan.
- It's difficult to see qi in a sentence .
- He posits that tapping unblocks or balances the flow of qi.
- Bai Qi only had 120, 000 men under his command.
- Bai Qi was therefore able to avoid fighting against Han forces.
- Northern Qi would not have another capable ruler after his death.
- In both traditions, semen is considered the embodiment of qi.
- Northern Qi's territory was entirely taken by Northern Zhou.
- Emperor Ming created him the greater title of Duke of Qi.
- A QI should be bonded and insured against errors and omissions.
- The chancellors agreed and only exiled Li Qi's cousins.
- On December 3, Li Qi arrived at Chang'an.
How can I put and write and define qi in a sentence
and how is the word qi used in a sentence and examples? 用qi造句
, qi meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.