public account in a sentence
- Users could also search for public accounts and follow fellow Meme users.
- He was elected to the Commons Public Accounts Committee in February 2012.
- He was a member of the Public Accounts Select Committee from 2004.
- Kaboyoka was appointed by the Speaker to the parliamentary Public Accounts Committee.
- In Parliament he served as a member of the Public Accounts Committee.
- The public accounts committee initially recommended an investigation by four government agencies.
- Unknown public accounts are a big security hole for our Wikipedia society.
- He has also served as deputy chair of the Public Accounts Committee.
- From 1991 to 1999, he was the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts.
- Sub Theme 2 & Theme 6 and Joint Standing Committee Public Accounts.
- It's difficult to see public account in a sentence .
- In March 1702, he was chosen commissioner for taking the public accounts.
- Putin has yet to give his own public account of these events.
- Dunbar left Parliament in 1865 to become Commissioner for Auditing Public Accounts.
- While in opposition Mancini was chairman of the Public Accounts Committee.
- He was appointed the Chairman of Public Accounts Committee of the Eleventh Assembly.
- He then served as Illinois Auditor of Public Accounts from 1917 to 1925.
- Jones was a member of the public accounts committee from 2002 to 2005.
- A Public Accounts Committee of the Council was also set up in 1946.
- The probes come at the request of Parliament's public accounts committee.
- The acquisition was strongly criticised by the House of Commons Public Accounts Committee.
"public access to information" in a sentence, "public access to land" in a sentence, "public access tv" in a sentence, "public accommodation" in a sentence, "public accommodations" in a sentence, "public accountability" in a sentence, "public accountancy" in a sentence, "public accountant" in a sentence, "public accountant firms" in a sentence,