public access channel in a sentence
- Public access channels were first created when cable operators received franchises from local communities.
- So he hit up the local public access channel in his hometown outside of Cleveland.
- The mayor wants to turn one of the city's public access channels over to Murdoch.
- Currently, this station, two Christian television stations WLJC-TV in public access channels that serve the region.
- Local governments typically require cable companies to offer a public access channel before granting them licenses.
- He looked more like he belonged on a local public access channel than national cable television.
- He began his show on radio, then moved it to an Ottawa public access channel in 1994.
- Caren grew up in public access channel.
- Basic service in Newton costs $ 6.21 a month and includes 20 broadcast and public access channels.
- Basic service in Newton costs $ 6 . 21 a month and includes 20 broadcast and public access channels.
- It's difficult to see public access channel in a sentence .
- BronxNet public access channel is also headquartered in Carman Hall, where many programs are produced including Bronx Talk and Open.
- Fiji Vision will offer 15 to 20 channels, four of which would be free for education and public access channels.
- For example, a statewide public access channel, or a channel for all of New York City could be presumed notable.
- Oliver said the public access channel is watched by many, adding that he himself is recognized across Connecticut by viewers.
- "Bush's idea for the perfect debate would be on an Austin public access channel during the Women's Olympic gymnastic finals,"
- Lobbying groups that favor live coverage agreed, noting that some cable systems can put legislative coverage on public access channels.
- The live feed relayed to Manhattan Cable's public access channel in New York and to Bay Area s public access station.
- Civil libertarians were up in arms because his government had blocked a deal to set up public access channels on cable TV.
- There were also concerns regarding how public, educational and government channels were handled and how many public access channels should be available.
- Bruno, Silver and Pataki now need to persuade cable companies to open their public access channels to both houses of the Legislature.
"public - private partnerships" in a sentence, "public - service corporation" in a sentence, "public acceptance" in a sentence, "public access" in a sentence, "public access and lands improvement act" in a sentence, "public access channels" in a sentence, "public access computer" in a sentence, "public access computers" in a sentence, "public access defibrillation" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define public access channel in a sentence and how is the word public access channel used in a sentence and examples? public access channel造句, public access channel造句, 用public access channel造句, public access channel meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.