public acceptance in a sentence
- Hill represented the breakthrough in public acceptance for women on this issue.
- One problem Selig may have is public acceptance of him as commissioner.
- Perhaps unwittingly, Margaret paved the way for public acceptance of royal divorce.
- A recent opinion poll suggested public acceptance of the match is growing.
- Hearing aids gained more public acceptance when he began openly wearing one.
- The coins had been struck as a trial to gauge public acceptance.
- My husband and I recently discussed the public acceptance of hybrid vehicles.
- In addition, public acceptance of a new, widespread chemical treatment was lacking.
- Food irradiation, while effective, is seldom used due to problems with public acceptance.
- This might have negative consequences for public acceptance of the single monetary policy.
- It's difficult to see public acceptance in a sentence .
- Perhaps that would have delayed public acceptance of an air bag.
- The court rulings have coincided with growing public acceptance of gays.
- _The shooting sprees that have made front-page headlines may have eroded public acceptance.
- Something always seems to get in the way of public acceptance out there.
- As a hero, Saitama does not seek recognition or public acceptance.
- More serious is rampant corruption, which threatens the public acceptance of its rule.
- Public acceptance of these ills without objection is compromising our morals even further.
- Polls show growing public acceptance of used cars as alternatives to new cars.
- "We will test the markets _ see if there's good public acceptance ."
- Another challenge for governmental institutions seeking sponsorship deals is public acceptance.
"public - address system" in a sentence, "public - interest lawyer" in a sentence, "public - private partnership" in a sentence, "public - private partnerships" in a sentence, "public - service corporation" in a sentence, "public access" in a sentence, "public access and lands improvement act" in a sentence, "public access channel" in a sentence, "public access channels" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define public acceptance in a sentence and how is the word public acceptance used in a sentence and examples? public acceptance造句, public acceptance造句, 用public acceptance造句, public acceptance meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.