propertied class in a sentence
- He fostered government by the masses instead of the propertied classes.
- The propertied class and the class of the proletariat present the same human self-estrangement.
- In time, women of the propertied classes copied these outfits.
- GSE : A representative of the interest of the propertied classes . . . bourgeois revolutionary.
- The propertied classes began to respond to fuel and food shortages when the Frost was about two weeks old.
- Solon's reforms allowed the archons to come from some of the higher propertied classes and not only from the aristocratic families.
- His family was most likely also invested in urban real estate, Buden ( literally boothes ), rented out to the non-propertied classes.
- Because Mussolini was unable to act alone and did not want to alienate the propertied classes, land reclamation relied heavily on state subsidies.
- In the manifesto of the party Singaravelar described Congress'our chief political organ, appear to define " nation " by referring to propertied class.
- Historians have presented it as everything from a triumph of freedom over tyranny to a triumph of the propertied classes over the poor.
- It's difficult to see propertied class in a sentence .
- Incidentally, Reagan essentially created the alliance between the propertied class and religious conservatives that has been the key to Republican success since Reagan's day.
- In the manifesto of the party Chettiar described Congress'our chief political organ, appear to define " nation " by referring to propertied class '.
- Tenants were offered the chance to buy their apartments, paying by installment, which many eventually did, becoming members of the propertied classes as they did so.
- Jamaica's white or near-white propertied class continued to hold the dominant position in every respect; the vast majority of the black population remained poor and unenfranchised.
- First, her building was occupied by the propertied class, which does helpful things such as putting up other buildings and having their obituaries appear in the newspapers.
- During colonial times, company path was the name given to a road used by the propertied class as an access road from the river to their lands.
- According to Mills, the power elite rose from " the managerial reorganization of the propertied classes into the more or less unified stratum of the corporate rich ".
- In fact, the episode of the poll taxes may be regarded as a fortunately unsuccessful attempt to relieve the propertied classes at the expense of the peasants and poorer burghers.
- Fianna F醝l bitterly opposed these new capital taxes and garnered considerable support from the wealthy and propertied classes as a result that would stand them in good stead in future elections.
- But Socrates replies that, because of their strength of numbers, the class of common rabble is stronger than the propertied class of nobles, even though the masses are prima facie of worse character.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"propertarianism" in a sentence, "propertarians" in a sentence, "propertian" in a sentence, "propertie" in a sentence, "propertied" in a sentence, "properties" in a sentence, "properties (" in a sentence, "properties and classification" in a sentence, "properties and estate management" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define propertied class in a sentence and how is the word propertied class used in a sentence and examples? propertied class造句, propertied class造句, 用propertied class造句, propertied class meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.