prokaryote in a sentence
- In photosynthetic prokaryotes the mechanisms of carbon fixation are more diverse.
- Like other prokaryotes, cyanobacteria have no membrane-sheathed organelles.
- The structure of eukaryotic genes includes features not found in prokaryotes.
- These lipases are widely distributed in animals, plants and prokaryotes.
- Some prokaryotes, such as cyanobacteria may form large life cycles.
- It has been called a transitional organism between prokaryotes and eukaryotes.
- :I think you really want the distinction eukaryote versus prokaryote.
- The cellular structure of AFA is that of a simple prokaryote.
- This ability is widespread in prokaryotes, but unknown in eukaryotes.
- Eukaryotic flagella is ATP driven, while prokaryotes are proton driven.
- It's difficult to see prokaryote in a sentence .
- Prokaryotes has a bone to pick with me, thats clear.
- Examples of prokaryotes are bacteria and blue-green algae.
- In prokaryotes, multiple electron acceptors can be used in anaerobic respiration.
- As in prokaryotes, genes in chloroplast DNA are organized into operons.
- This allows prokaryotes to grow under a wide variety of environmental conditions.
- Some prokaryotes can use inorganic matter as an energy source.
- Prokaryotes, most Protista, and some fungi are unicellular.
- Among protists and prokaryotes there is a plethora of supposedly asexual organisms.
- Argonaute proteins are a family of proteins found in prokaryotes and eukaryotes.
- Hundreds of ABC transporters have been characterized from both prokaryotes and eukaryotes.
How can I put and write and define prokaryote in a sentence and how is the word prokaryote used in a sentence and examples? prokaryote造句, prokaryote造句, 用prokaryote造句, prokaryote meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.