project approach in a sentence
- The YODA Project approach to data sharing is unique in the following ways:
- This ensures clients a uniform, proven project approach and an efficient management process.
- Casino Watch's Taylor said his group objected to the pilot-project approach.
- This documentation takes the form of two methods; Project Approach and Departmental Approach.
- Kudumbashree practices a process approach and not a project approach.
- The training clears the way for a project by project approach that targets specific quality problems for investigation.
- Educational activities are provided by teachers trained by the Comenius Foundation to use the project approach in the classroom.
- Founded in 1969 by Dr . Susan Chilvers, The New School employs a " project approach " to curriculum.
- The sponsors also announced " a rapid exploration of the advantages of a broader project approach to fusion power ."
- Within the project approach, children are given opportunities to make connections between prior and new knowledge while engaging in authentic tasks . ..
- It's difficult to see project approach in a sentence .
- Guidance is provided for identifying the minimum subset of tasks, tailoring the project approach, executing iterative and incremental project planning, and applying Agile techniques.
- The project approach relies on a taxpayer's time tracking documentation to directly link an employee's hours to a specific qualified R & D project.
- In 2001 the second edition of her " Engaging Children's Minds : The Project Approach " ( with S . C . Chard ) was published.
- Because these efforts involve changes throughout the public health system, HPSP will be implemented through a results-oriented, sector-wide approach rather than the input-driven project approach of past programmes.
- It was one of the first consulting firms to attempt to integrate the disparate disciplines of strategy,'creative'( design ), and technology into a single value proposition and project approach.
- But no other project approaches the scale of the relocation that will be needed for the Three Gorges Dam _ the world's largest hydroelectric project in its most populous country.
- What has become clear, as the Clippers'arena project approaches its second decade, is that the potential is just as great that the Lakers and hockey's Kings build their new arena first.
- In particular, in NUST MISIS, she helps organize a department of a new type of advanced technologies, implement advanced project approaches, improve the efficiency of creative thinking and student social life.
- The project approach has matured in the modern Short-term Missions ( STM ) movement and become a standard annual feature for thousands of Christian youth groups, church groups, and individuals across the United States.
- Yet even as big-name music video directors like Kevin Kerslake, Melodie McDaniel and Peter Care are praised and sought after for their edgy, art-project approaches, selling music is still the real business at hand.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"project apollo" in a sentence, "project appleseed" in a sentence, "project application" in a sentence, "project appraisal" in a sentence, "project appraisals" in a sentence, "project approval" in a sentence, "project approval and record-keeping" in a sentence, "project approval document" in a sentence, "project aqua" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define project approach in a sentence and how is the word project approach used in a sentence and examples? project approach造句, project approach造句, 用project approach造句, project approach meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.