privately in a sentence
- Democrats met privately and endorsed the GOP amendment in the afternoon.
- About 80 percent of Haiti's schools are privately owned.
- Attorneys on both sides privately offered proposals to the judge Friday.
- Everybody pops off privately in language they would forswear in public.
- The company owns most of the remaining privately held redwood forest.
- No attempt is made to control prices on privately produced goods.
- Today, six out of seven nonfarm workers are privately employed.
- A possibility remains that a privately financed alternative might be found.
- Others quickly leave, to share their sorrow privately at home.
- Still, some diplomats suggested privately that Riis had a point.
- It's difficult to see privately in a sentence .
- In dealing privately with what happened she had almost reached closure,
- Chronicle Publishing, which is privately held, would not comment.
- She was purchased privately by F . Eugene Dixon last December.
- VIA records show Sanchez met privately with Pena in September 1993.
- Until then, trading was privately negotiated and pricing wholly opaque.
- The privately owned resort is now highly profitable, he added.
- I will tell you privately he is very saddened by this,
- The shares were privately sold to institutional investors by Salomon Brothers.
- Give special gifts privately, before or after the holiday hoopla.
- The garage may be financed by a bond issue or privately.
"privateers" in a sentence, "privateers and gentlemen" in a sentence, "privateersman" in a sentence, "privateersmen" in a sentence, "privatefly" in a sentence, "privately contracted armed security personnel" in a sentence, "privately financed" in a sentence, "privately financed initiative" in a sentence, "privately held" in a sentence,