press off in a sentence
- The key is getting the press off on a good start,
- We saw on tape that we could break down their press off the dribble.
- Turning the press off like a faucet may have backfired on the Imperial Household Agency.
- A Mandela spokesman admitted an elaborate scheme was set up to throw the press off track.
- Gannett opened a new printing press off Western Avenue in the West End to print both papers.
- A few showers, however, could affect the eastern Carolinas as a cold front presses off the Atlantic coast.
- We don't have to ask Michael to do interviews . ( He should ) blow the press off.
- From my perspective, I want to keep the press off the highways as much as possible, " he said.
- From 1977 to 2013, the " Enquirer " was printed from a press off Western Avenue in the West End.
- Security guards from Sandy Lane tried in vain to persuade a nearby resident to throw the press off her son's property.
- It's difficult to see press off in a sentence .
- He kept the press off my back and just brought me along slowly and that's what I needed at the time.
- Immediate reaction to the decision was muted due to a newspaper strike that kept the Cleveland Plain Dealer and Cleveland Press off the newsstands until April.
- He managed to get the press off his tracks and spent his time in the house of racehorse trainer Jeremy Maxwell taking various calls from the criminals.
- In a master stroke that easily threw the press off the scent, Cheney said that a transcript available at www . halliburton . com would satisfy all remaining questions.
- After seasons of slow business, Blass says retail stores have " finally caught on " that the more dramatic clothing promoted by the press off the designer runways does not sell.
- The " Montreal V8 " story was created to throw the press off the scent and to satisfy FIAT management who were unhappy that a non-FIAT group developed engine was being used.
- Last year, Mandela capped his 80th birthday by marrying Graca Machel, the widow of a Mozambican president, in a ceremony held secret through an elaborate scheme to throw the press off track.
- She is hoping he will be able to hold the press off, so that she can appeal against her dismissal from the police, but he insists that is impossible once the media has scented blood.
- He was forced into retirement after one match against Dangerious Mike Serious in a cage . where he did a shooting star press off the top and his knee hit the table first driveing it half way up his leg.
- "It is just an announcement to get the press off their backs for five or six days while they run to the local elections, " he told the British Broadcasting Corp ., referring to the elections being held Thursday around Britain.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"press notice" in a sentence, "press number" in a sentence, "press of atlantic city" in a sentence, "press of business" in a sentence, "press of sail" in a sentence, "press office" in a sentence, "press office of the holy see" in a sentence, "press officer" in a sentence, "press offices" in a sentence,