post 1 in a sentence
- The European filly will rally if post 1 doesn't cost her daylight.
- Six of 10 winners Saturday came from post 1 . . ..
- He and Frankie Dettori drew post 1 and are 11-4 third choices.
- Breaking from post 1, Jolypha and Desormeaux were trapped from the beginning.
- Rival Pepsi is expected to post 1 percent to 2 percent growth.
- Club Share Value Posts 1 . 2 % Decline in November kicker
- Six of his winners drew post 1-- an advantage this year at Fairplex.
- Harrell, Donovan Morgan, and Travis LaTendresse would all post 1, 000-yard receiving seasons.
- Kalanisi, like Petrushka, gets post 1 and jockey John Murtagh.
- The only other speed horse, Valid Trefaire, drew post 1.
- It's difficult to see post 1 in a sentence .
- Twice the Vice started slowly from post 1 and finished third at even money.
- Only three sprint winners at the Del Mar meet have started from post 1.
- Skip Away drew post 1 for Saturday's Breeders'Cup Classic.
- Starting from post 1 will be 2-year-old champion Johannesburg.
- Post 1 as a Ukrainian representative on the Commission.
- When it came time to decide, posts 1, 2, 11, 12 and 16-20 were available.
- Next : the Gallery Furniture race, for which he drew post 1, helpful to a front-runner.
- Oddly, Surfside is the third consecutive filly to draw post 1 for the Santa Anita Derby.
- And just as certainly, Fitch will become the first NBA coach to post 1, 000 losses.
- Lakeway and Kent Desormeaux will start from post 1, Sardula and Eddie Delahoussaye from post 2.
"post - mortem examination" in a sentence, "post - office box" in a sentence, "post - partum depression" in a sentence, "post - secondary education" in a sentence, "post - traumatic stress disorder" in a sentence, "post 3" in a sentence, "post 70s generation" in a sentence, "post 80s" in a sentence, "post 911" in a sentence,