populate in a sentence
- The region was sparsely populated, so there was little damage.
- But DE on a Tuesday afternoon is quiet and sparsely populated.
- The television locale is populated by airheads constantly playing power games.
- The East Coast is heavily populated with African-American communities.
- That strategy will change as TCI tackles the more populated markets.
- The religious right will populate the convention grounds in record numbers.
- We simply cannot have carnivores roaming around densely populated areas anymore.
- There are reports of heavy fighting and firing in populated areas.
- A densely populated city, it in no way resembles Purchase.
- Some demand elimination of road construction works in sparsely populated localities.
- It's difficult to see populate in a sentence .
- These and dozens of other oddballs populate Berendt's manuscript.
- Some sparsely populated rural areas, however, registered significant gains.
- But the more thinly populated, wilder north caught our fancy.
- Along with Hispanics, it is increasingly populated by Vietnamese immigrants.
- But Montenegro is mostly populated by people who share Serbian traditions.
- But most of those species live in sparsely populated rural areas.
- Maxi tornadoes that strike highly populated areas are even less common.
- After the Wednesday crowds, the neighborhood was sparsely populated Thursday.
- Most of the state was woodlands, populated by small farmers.
- The region is poor, unstable and populated mostly by Muslims.
How can I put and write and define populate in a sentence and how is the word populate used in a sentence and examples? populate造句, populate造句, 用populate造句, populate meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.