popularly elected in a sentence
- Plans call for gradually increasing the number of popularly elected seats.
- Yeltsin became Russia's first popularly elected president in 1991.
- But popularly elected non-executive presidents are still relatively rare.
- Khamenei, an unelected leader, outranks the popularly elected Khatami.
- By contrast, republic presidents have been popularly elected since 1992.
- From then on, mayors were popularly elected at triennial elections.
- Public opinion polls show that most Australians prefer a popularly elected president.
- A popularly elected president should not be removed from office without cause.
- Just 19 months ago, a Jew was popularly elected vice president.
- The president is popularly elected and appoints the prime minister and Cabinet.
- It's difficult to see popularly elected in a sentence .
- Now, however, the governors must be popularly elected.
- Popularly elected non-executive presidents are still quite rare.
- Pastrana went on to become Bogota's first popularly elected mayor.
- In the future, we will have a popularly elected chief executive.
- We want a popularly elected government, not a populist,
- Activists in Hong Kong have been agitating for a popularly elected government.
- Many in Hong Kong have been agitating for a popularly elected government.
- They were popularly elected by district in 1992-2012.
- The executive branch is headed by a popularly elected mayor.
- The city's Clerk and Treasurer are also popularly elected officials.
"popularizing" in a sentence, "popularizing agricultural technique" in a sentence, "popularizing-law education" in a sentence, "popularizings" in a sentence, "popularly" in a sentence, "popularmechanics" in a sentence, "populars" in a sentence, "populars for italy" in a sentence, "populars for reform" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define popularly elected in a sentence and how is the word popularly elected used in a sentence and examples? popularly elected造句, popularly elected造句, 用popularly elected造句, popularly elected meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.