pluged in a sentence
- Also the computer runs slower when not pluged in.
- After a silver in 2007 the team was pluged with new riders : Hans Andersen and Chris Holder.
- But after I pluged in a GeForce2 MX 400, it run smoothly with 80 % CPU load.
- If working, it can power the laptop without battery, occasionaly does indeed fail to turn on after being pluged in.
- I just washed my hair, and pluged in blowdryer, being carefull not to get my hair tangled around it the plug.
- I pluged the regular landline telephone line into the back of the computer and sent a cover letter and it said that it was sent.
- Just asume that the information is pluged in to both articles .-- My Talk 00 : 38, 2 Apr 2005 ( UTC)
- With 2.4 kernel there were messages in / var / log / messages about what module / driver claimed a pluged in device or if it wasn't recognized by any.
- An IP address, 220.127.116.11, registered to SILANIS TECHNOLOGY has pluged the websites of that company in articles such as Digital signature, Electronic signature, and Digital signatures and law since August of this year.
- I forgot to mention-the brick part has a activity light which is on when it is pluged in ( I mean in wall ), if the problem was at the other end, the light would still be on and it is not.
- It's difficult to see pluged in a sentence .
- The peso closed at 3 pesos to the dollar, reversing a six-day slide and rebounding from 3.9 on Monday when the peso pluged 18 percent in the biggest one-day drop since a January devaluation released it from a one-to-one peg with dollar.
- :: : : : : With those templates, we should have Usability in mind : being user-friendly and easy to understand is more important than being " accurate " . " Media " may be a very technical word, and some users may not be aware that images are media ( some may think that " media " is the mass media, or the variety of hardware that may be pluged into the computer ) . " Images ", on the other hand, are a clear word that anyone can understand.
How can I put and write and define pluged in a sentence and how is the word pluged used in a sentence and examples? pluged造句, pluged造句, 用pluged造句, pluged meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.