plugboard in a sentence
- Have a chart instructing him in that day's plugboard settings.
- The plugboard contributed more cryptographic strength than an extra rotor.
- Initially, the plugboard only swapped six pairs of letters.
- Keys were easily changed by changing the rotor disks and the plugboard wires.
- The plugboard allowed less specialized conditions to be imposed.
- Line formatting was programmed by inserting wire jumpers into a plugboard control panel.
- Each letter on the plugboard had two jacks.
- They also did not know the plugboard settings.
- Other plugboards controlled card reading and punching, the printer and the console typewriter.
- By that time, the commercial Enigma had been extended to use a plugboard.
- It's difficult to see plugboard in a sentence .
- Information to be printed could be placed in any sequence via plugboard control panel selections.
- In addition, ten leads were used on the plugboard leaving only six letters unsteckered.
- This was useful in working out plugboard settings when a possible solution was being examined.
- Those keys included the plugboard settings.
- Most military Enigmas also featured a plugboard ( German : " Steckerbrett " ).
- The IBM 305 RAMAC used a plugboard for all program compare operations and all branch operations.
- Overall the Q panel switches and the plugboard allowed about five billion different combinations of the selected variables.
- Electrical connections between the rotating drums'wiring and the rear plugboard were by means of metal brushes.
- The Polish Cipher Bureau then developed techniques to defeat the plugboard and find all components of the daily key.
- The reciprocal nature of the plugboard meant that no letter could be connected to more than one other letter.
How can I put and write and define plugboard in a sentence and how is the word plugboard used in a sentence and examples? plugboard造句, plugboard造句, 用plugboard造句, plugboard meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.