plug in in a sentence
- Plugs in the bottom of each compartment permitted drainage on the ground.
- The far end of each adapter plugs in to any electrical outlet.
- It became an annual event until Farrell pulled the plug in 1997.
- But maybe you have a desk and a plug in your bathroom.
- Plug in the numbers and you get the Earth mass in kilograms.
- There are a few examples where the plug in made of glass.
- The other thing is that you want to plug in Hideo Nomo.
- When I plug in a Microsoft Intellimouse, the pointer will not move.
- Pull in your chair, plug in your phone and open an office.
- Students can plug in laptops at their seats while listening to lectures.
- It's difficult to see plug in in a sentence .
- You plug in the coffee maker, and it sets its own clock.
- Oh yes did I mention you have to plug in the thing?
- We plug in n = 1 and see that the derivative
- Case Closed : A Sound Card Plugs In From the Outside
- One is OpenDoc, which lets users easily plug in new software.
- A guy wth a guitar plugs in and gets at it.
- What causes a television picture to come through a plug in the wall?
- USB lets you plug in a device and start using it without rebooting.
- Select one of these templates and plug in your own cells or numbers.
- That could cause the plug in the outlet to heat up.
How can I put and write and define plug in in a sentence
and how is the word plug in used in a sentence and examples? plug in造句
, plug in造句
, 用plug in造句
, plug in meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.