plant plankton in a sentence
- Aquatic plants are represented by red algae, " Halimeda ", seagrass, and plant plankton.
- The pink or reddish color of flamingos comes from carotenoids in their diet of animal and plant plankton.
- In some cases the bloom of plant plankton was quickly followed by a growth of zooplankton _ tiny animals that eat the plants, Cuhel said.
- The sea birds'apparent cue is the compound dimethyl sulfide, produced when drifting plant plankton, or phytoplankton, are being grazed upon by shrimplike crustaceans called krill and by other minute animals called zooplankton.
- It's difficult to see plant plankton in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define plant plankton in a sentence and how is the word plant plankton used in a sentence and examples? plant plankton造句, plant plankton造句, 用plant plankton造句, plant plankton meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.