plant physiologist in a sentence
- Still, the plant physiologists have more work to do.
- Jagendorf became the President of the American Society of Plant Physiologists in 1967.
- From 1952 to 1953 he was president of the American Society of Plant Physiologists.
- Fourthly, plant physiologists study the ways that plants control or regulate internal functions.
- Among his students at Berlin was plant physiologist Hermann V鯿hting ( 1847-1917 ).
- He went on to have a distinguished academic career as a plant physiologist and geneticist.
- Sharma, a plant physiologist, said government scientists are carefully monitoring Monsanto's field trials.
- From 1887 to 1894 he worked as a plant physiologist at the Facult?des Sciences in Paris.
- He received the Charles F . Kettering Award of the American Society of Plant Physiologists in 1978.
- 6-Benzylaminopurine was first synthesized and tested in the laboratories of plant physiologist Folke K . Skoog.
- It's difficult to see plant physiologist in a sentence .
- The move saw a change in directorship, with plant physiologist Dr . Hannah Jaenicke assuming the role.
- It is the best known of the auxins, and has been the subject of extensive studies by plant physiologists.
- He studied sciences in Paris, where he had as influences botanist Joseph Decaisne and plant physiologist Pierre Paul Deherain.
- The influence of Gurvitch's theory is particularly evident upon the work of the plant physiologist Dr . Rupert Sheldrake.
- He discovered that nitrate reductase enzyme derives its reducing power from photorespiration, considered a wasteful process by many plant physiologists.
- It was founded in 1924 as the "'American Society of Plant Physiologists "'and renamed in 2001.
- Morning glory flowers usually open before dawn, says Roger Hangarter, an associate professor of biology and plant physiologist at Indiana University.
- Evolutionary biologists and plant physiologists offer two different explanations for why natural selection has made autumn colors so widespread, despite their cost.
- He worked with plant physiologists Yehoshua Saranga at Hebrew University in Jerusalem and Daniel Yakir of the Weizmann Institute of Sciences in Rehovot, Israel.
- Ray Wheeler, a plant physiologist at Kennedy Space Center s Space Life Science Lab, believes that hydroponics will create advances within space travel.
"plant phenolics" in a sentence, "plant phenology" in a sentence, "plant physiol" in a sentence, "plant physiological ecology" in a sentence, "plant physiologies" in a sentence, "plant physiology" in a sentence, "plant physiology communications" in a sentence, "plant pigment" in a sentence, "plant pigments" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define plant physiologist in a sentence and how is the word plant physiologist used in a sentence and examples? plant physiologist造句, plant physiologist造句, 用plant physiologist造句, plant physiologist meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.