pipe in in a sentence
- Van Wormer said water piped in from nearby artesian wells is pure.
- It also ordered safety checks of gas pipes in other large cities.
- Water pipes in Palestinian areas are old, and reservoirs are virtually nonexistent.
- One of them looked like he had a pipe in his head.
- The statue was stored in a storehouse for plumbing pipes in Senjak.
- I may have overlooked some that are piped in the article etc.
- -- Check pipes in the crawl space for signs of mud tunnels.
- Forget Colonel Mustard with his dinky old lead pipe in the library.
- Two bass pipes in the middle are tuned a thirds from them.
- You might as well put a crack pipe in their mouth,
- It's difficult to see pipe in in a sentence .
- There were 15 crack pipes in the room, according to police.
- Water from a lake 250km away is piped in to irrigate the land.
- These towers were large columns with smaller pipes in the middle.
- Water comes from a pipe in the middle of the shack.
- In fact, redirects are better than pipes in almost all circumstances.
- He has piped in music at practice to simulate game conditions.
- Police said they also found crack pipes in the motel room.
- Samuel Jones introduced fuzees for lighting cigars and pipes in 1832.
- State-controlled gas corporations are laying labyrinths of pipes in big cities.
- The town now pipes in its water from an adjacent valley.
How can I put and write and define pipe in in a sentence
and how is the word pipe in used in a sentence and examples? pipe in造句
, pipe in造句
, 用pipe in造句
, pipe in meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.