pipasso in a sentence
- The "'muchosa "'is a type of bagpipe dating back to the late 13th century in Hainaut, Belgium and northern France, where it is known as the pipasso.
- Unfortunately, no recordings of the last living players ( whom were mostly shepherds and beggars living in the 1900s ) exist, and scarce information survives about the typical repertoire a pipasso player would have been able to perform.
- The Picard ( the local inhabitant and traditionally Picard language speakers ) cultural heritage includes some of the most extraordinary Gothic churches ( Amiens and Beauvais cathedrals or Saint-Quentin basilica ), distinctive local cuisine ( including " ficelle picarde ", " flamiche aux poireaux ", " tarte au maroilles " ), beer ( including from P閞onne's de Clercq brewery ) and traditional games and sports, such as the " longue paume " ( ancestor of tennis ), as well as " danses picardes " and its own bagpipes, called the " pipasso ".
- Check out the page listing all known instrument stubs, or check the page about music of a tradition in the world you are interested in, and see if one of that tradition's instruments might need a stub added, and check with the professor to add that as your instrument, instead ) | Bhankora ( aerophone from India ) ?| ?| | ?1rtma ( aerophone from Turkey ) ?| ?| | Huapanguera ( chordophone from Mexico ) ?| ?| | Jhyamta ( idiophone from Nepal ) ?| ?| | Fi餷a ( chordophone from Finland ) ?| ?| | Bak ( idiophone from Korea ) ?| ?| | Bolon ( chordophone from Mali ) ?| ?| | Brinquinho ( aerophone from Portugal ) ?| ?| | Dilrupa ( chordophone from North India ) ?| ?| | Drejelire ( chordophone from Sweden ) ?| ?| | Duhulla a . k . a Doholla ( membranophone from Egypt ) ?| ?| | Ekwe ( idiophone from Nigeria ) ?| ?| | Tsintsila ( idiophone from Georgia ) ?| ?| | Ph醕h ( idiophone from Vietnam ) ?| ?| | Oopoochawa a . k . a quisanche ( llamelaphone from Uruguay ) ?| ?| | Omubanda ( aerophone from Uganda ) ?| ?| | Tlapitzalli ( aerophone from Mexico ) ?| ?| | Orutu ( chordophone from Kenya ) ?| ?| | Muchosa ( aerophone from Belgium ) ?| ?| | Pipasso a . k . a.
- It's difficult to see pipasso in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define pipasso in a sentence
and how is the word pipasso used in a sentence and examples? pipasso造句
, pipasso meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.