photoelectric emissions in a sentence
- Cold cathodes may also emit electrons by photoelectric emission.
- "' LeRoy W . Apker "'( June 11, 1915 July 5, 1970 ) was an photoelectric emission of electrons from semiconductors and discovered the phenomenon of exciton-induced photoemission in potassium iodide.
- The physical essence of the difference is usually that photoelectric emission separates the charges by ballistic conduction and photovoltaic emission separates them by diffusion, but one should note that some " hot carrier " photovoltaic device concepts blur even this line of distinction.
- *PCT / GB2013 / 050427 A measurement apparatus for surface analysis carried out in a gaseous environment such as air comprises a measurement device capable of measuring a contact potential difference between a probe and a surface, and a light source that triggers photoelectric emission from a sample.
- It's difficult to see photoelectric emissions in a sentence .
"photoelectric devices" in a sentence, "photoelectric diode" in a sentence, "photoelectric effect" in a sentence, "photoelectric element" in a sentence, "photoelectric emission" in a sentence, "photoelectric encoder" in a sentence, "photoelectric exposure meter" in a sentence, "photoelectric eye" in a sentence, "photoelectric fatigue" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define photoelectric emissions in a sentence and how is the word photoelectric emissions used in a sentence and examples? photoelectric emissions造句, photoelectric emissions造句, 用photoelectric emissions造句, photoelectric emissions meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.