photoelectric cell in a sentence
- Illinois physics professor Jakob Kunz suggested that Stebbins try a photoelectric cell.
- :Photoelectric cells individually have a wavelength at which they are most efficient.
- The transformer includes a timer or photoelectric cell to activate the lights.
- The light pen itself had a small photoelectric cell in its tip.
- The development of the photoelectric cell by Jakob Kunz revolutionized astronomical photometry.
- It is automatic and electric, its light controlled by photoelectric cells.
- Kunz had been doing experimentation on an improved photoelectric cell which was alkali based.
- The transmitter projects an array of parallel photoelectric cells.
- Besides, I'm not aware of anything like a photoelectric cell that works on infrared wavelengths.
- Cobb's Sunmobile model had 12 selenium photoelectric cells on top of a balsa wood body.
- It's difficult to see photoelectric cell in a sentence .
- When the photoelectric cell was detecting a bright spot, the neon lamp would be bright.
- To achieve adequate sensitivity, instead of a single cell, a number of photoelectric cells were used.
- Outdoors, use photoelectric cells that turn lights off automatically at dawn and on again at dusk.
- The television receiver would use the output of the photoelectric cell to drive a neon lamp.
- United Cinephone also manufactured many of its own products using photoelectric cells and vacuum tube control systems.
- The light reflected onto a photoelectric cell, setting off electrical impulses that were transmitted by telegraph wire.
- Superman then disintegrates the photoelectric cell connections.
- A September 1928 Radio News article about these photoelectric cells noted " their cost is rather staggering ".
- Music was produced by a series of photoelectric cells underneath the chessboard, triggered sporadically by normal game play.
- Whitford developed a device for measuring small currents from photoelectric cells, which allowed them to measure fainter stars.
"photoelectric alarm" in a sentence, "photoelectric amplifier" in a sentence, "photoelectric astrolabe" in a sentence, "photoelectric astrometry" in a sentence, "photoelectric brightness" in a sentence, "photoelectric cells" in a sentence, "photoelectric charge" in a sentence, "photoelectric circuit" in a sentence, "photoelectric colorimeter" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define photoelectric cell in a sentence and how is the word photoelectric cell used in a sentence and examples? photoelectric cell造句, photoelectric cell造句, 用photoelectric cell造句, photoelectric cell meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.