periodontal abscesses in a sentence
- The next most common form of odontogenic infection is the periodontal abscess.
- Periodontal abscesses are less common than apical abscesses, but are still frequent.
- The initial management of a periodontal abscess involves pain relief and control of the infection.
- Over-tightening of braces can cause periodontal pain and, occasionally, a periodontal abscess.
- In contrast to a periapical abscess, periodontal abscesses are usually associated with a vital ( living ) tooth.
- These include extension of retropharyngeal cellulitis or abscess, mediastinitis following esophagus perforation, and dental or periodontal abscess.
- The most common type of dental abscess is a periapical abscess, and the second most common is a periodontal abscess.
- A gingival retraction cord which is accidentally left " in situ " is an occasional cause of a periodontal abscess.
- Periodontal abscess can also occur after periodontal scaling, which causes the gums to tighten around the teeth and trap debris in the pocket.
- However, an untreated periodontal abscess may still cause the pulp to die if it reaches the tooth apex in a periodontic-endodontic lesion.
- It's difficult to see periodontal abscesses in a sentence .
- Occlusal overload may also be involved in the development of a periodontal abscess, but this is rare and usually in combination with other factors.
- The management following the acute phase involves removing any residual infection, and correcting the factors that lead to the formation of the periodontal abscess.
- Since periodontal abscesses frequently involve anaerobic bacteria, oral antibiotics such as amoxicillin, clindamycin ( in penicillin allergy or pregnancy ) and / or metronidazole are given.
- She was forced to evacuate her route in Mongolia in 2011 after developing a periodontal abscess, but returned to her exact location when she recovered and continued the journey.
- The occurrence of a periodontal abscess usually indicates advanced periodontal disease, which requires correct management to prevent recurrent abscesses, including daily cleaning below the gumline to prevent the buildup of subgingival plaque and calculus.
- A periodontal abscess occurs alongside a tooth, and is different from the more common periapical abscess, which represents the spread of infection from a dead tooth ( i . e . which has undergone pulpal necrosis ).
- A periodontal abscess can occur as the result of tooth fracture, food packing into a periodontal pocket ( with poorly shaped fillings ), calculus build-up, and lowered immune responses ( such as in diabetes ).
- A variant of the periodontal abscess is the gingival abscess, which is limited to the gingival margin, has a quicker onset, and is typically caused by trauma from items such as a fishbone, toothpick, or toothbrush, rather than chronic periodontitis.
- They have been isolated from abscesses and burns in the vicinity of the mouth, bites, paronychia, urinary tract infection, brain abscesses, osteomyelitis, and bacteremia associated with upper respiratory tract infections . " Prevotella " spp . predominate in periodontal disease and periodontal abscesses.
- Other species have been isolated from abscesses and burns in the vicinity of the mouth, bites, paronychia, urinary tract infection, brain abscesses, osteomyelitis, and bacteremia associated with upper respiratory tract infections . " Prevotella " spp . predominate in periodontal disease and periodontal abscesses.
"periodogram" in a sentence, "periodogram analysis" in a sentence, "periodograms" in a sentence, "periodontal" in a sentence, "periodontal abscess" in a sentence, "periodontal attachment" in a sentence, "periodontal bone loss" in a sentence, "periodontal bone losses" in a sentence, "periodontal chart" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define periodontal abscesses in a sentence and how is the word periodontal abscesses used in a sentence and examples? periodontal abscesses造句, periodontal abscesses造句, 用periodontal abscesses造句, periodontal abscesses meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.