performance polymer in a sentence
- It has some divisions such as : Industrial / Nonwovens, Construction and Distribution and High performance polymers.
- Outer layers are a blend of polyolefins while the core layer is formed from a high performance polymer.
- Performance polymer is part of the polymers and hydrocarbons business, DSM's largest and most cyclical division.
- Operating income fell by more than half in the performance polymer business due to a drop in nylon sales.
- "' Victrex plc "'is a British-based supplier of high performance polymer solutions.
- Performance polymer sales increased 21 percent to 797 million, boosting operating profit by 85 percent to 91 million francs.
- When Allied Signal was acquired by Honeywell, Weidman became Honeywell President of Performance Polymers Business ( 1999-2000 ).
- The simple structure of the molecule also gives rise to surface and chemical properties that are rare in high-performance polymers.
- Weidman joined AlliedSignal in 1994, holding various positions, including President of its performance polymers business ( 1998-1999 ).
- The blend is generally immiscible ( an alloy ), where the high performance polymer is dispersed in a matrix formed by the polyolefins.
- It's difficult to see performance polymer in a sentence .
- In recent months, PlanetRX . com, InsWeb Corp ., Performance Polymer Technologies, and Galil Motion Control have decamped from Silicon Valley altogether.
- Its performance polymers unit, which generated sales of 900 million guilders ( $ 526 million ) last year, is mostly made up of polymer plastics.
- Compared to standard CFSMC, Forged Composite technology uses higher fiber volume content, higher performance polymer resins, and improved compression molding procedures with advanced engineering design criteria.
- There are many synonyms for the term high-performance plastics, such as : high temperature plastics, high-performance polymers, high performance thermoplastics or high-tech plastics.
- TCL is used as a key component in performance polymers and aramid fibers, where it imparts flame resistance, chemical resistance, temperature stability, light weight, and very high strength.
- "' Smart polymers "'or "'stimuli-responsive polymers "'are high-performance polymers that change according to the environment they are in.
- Ciba said the acquisition will boost its performance polymers unit, particularly in the U . S . and Asia, adding that it sees " an immediate complementary addition " to its product portfolio.
- Ciba SC was spun off by Novartis AG in March after the merger of Ciba-Geigy AG and Sandoz AG . Its Performance Polymers division makes substances that increase the performance and durability of plastic products.
- Sales at the performance polymers unit rose 22 percent to 386 million francs, up 5 percent in local currencies, while pigment sales swelled 20 percent to 320 million francs, up 6 percent in local currencies.
- A double-digit increase in turbocharger sales and solid increases in fire and security products and aerospace avionics were offset by declines in electronic materials, performance polymers, home and building control products, truck brakes and industrial controls.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"performance plot" in a sentence, "performance poet" in a sentence, "performance poetry" in a sentence, "performance poets" in a sentence, "performance point" in a sentence, "performance potential" in a sentence, "performance practice" in a sentence, "performance practice of sacred harp music" in a sentence, "performance prediction" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define performance polymer in a sentence and how is the word performance polymer used in a sentence and examples? performance polymer造句, performance polymer造句, 用performance polymer造句, performance polymer meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.