per welinder in a sentence
- By 1990, Mullen had won thirty-four out of thirty-five freestyle competitions that he had entered, losing only once to fellow Bones Brigade member, Per Welinder.
- Knowing he couldn't oversee all aspects of his business and keep a full skating schedule, Hawk partnered with Per Welinder, a former skater with a master's degree in business administration.
- Its current board of directors includes representatives of Dwindle Distribution, Sole Technology, Wabsono International, Transworld Skateboarding, DVS Shoes, Sector 9, Black Box, Nike Skateboarding, Blitz Distribution ( Per Welinder ).
- It was the first of several videos produced by the Powell Peralta company, and showcased members of the Bones Brigade skateboarding team, including Steve Caballero, Tony Hawk, Mike McGill, Lance Mountain, Rodney Mullen, Stacy Peralta, and Per Welinder.
- The skateboard deck brand signed a distribution deal with Blitz Distribution, the company that, at the time, was distributing Birdhouse and other brands, such as Fury and Hook-Ups ( Blitz had originally been formed by Per Welinder and Hawk to distribute their own products ).
- It's difficult to see per welinder in a sentence .