pawnees in a sentence
- The boys would be reminded what it means to be Pawnee.
- And the Pawnees were ahead of their time with underground homes.
- Or west of Haddam at the Pawnee Indian village near Republic.
- Like Custer descending upon a camp of Pawnees in their sleep.
- Band is one of four that make up the Pawnee Nation.
- -- The Pawnees come off the trees first every year.
- During this time, outlaws often smuggled whiskey to the Pawnee.
- The railroads enabled Pawnee to develop as an agricultural trade center.
- The federal government built a reservoir named Pawnee Lake in 1932.
- To the east there was warfare with the Osage and Pawnee.
- It's difficult to see pawnees in a sentence .
- But the Pawnee soon rally and the brave Arapaho is slain.
- At least one of these at Fort Mann involved the Pawnee.
- The modern languages in the Caddoan family include Caddo and Pawnee.
- The Pawnees did not live in their villages year-round.
- During the Pawnee Today show, Leslie and Marcia argue fiercely.
- The Pawnee wore wolf skins as capes when exploring enemy territories.
- When the government objected, the Pawnee practiced their religion covertly.
- Fire Departments were called upon and Pawnee Hill was almost lost.
- "There just weren't very many Pawnees ."
- Gover is a member of the Pawnee tribe of Oklahoma.
How can I put and write and define pawnees in a sentence
and how is the word pawnees used in a sentence and examples? pawnees造句
, pawnees meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.