pawn in a sentence
- But he used me as a pawn to prove his point.
- But last month they became pawn sacrifices without anything in return.
- The whole experience is like dining out in a pawn shop.
- As you push your pawns ahead you create space behind them.
- Kh7 14 Qh5 Kg8 15 Qe5 wins a pawn for White.
- Morgan Jones, president of American Pawn in Dallas, agreed.
- Not every company is comfortable as a pawn in this struggle.
- You cannot improve the schools by using children as political pawns.
- They just give money and pawn them off on someone else.
- Fairburn Pawn, Inc ., 33 W . Broad St.
- It's difficult to see pawn in a sentence .
- To wreak vengeance, uses a troubled widow as his pawn.
- I look for the adults who are using children as pawns.
- He's just an unfortunate pawn in her satanic job.
- For poor communities we have pawn shops instead of bank branches.
- Jontae mimicked his partner's actions with a white pawn.
- Leach portrayed the athletes as pawns in Kaplan's scheme.
- The mature cells are mere pawns, with a single role.
- Mainly, they're flesh-and-blood pawns.
- In games four and six he chose a king pawn opening.
- Museum officials said area pawn shops were alerted about the thefts.
How can I put and write and define pawn in a sentence
and how is the word pawn used in a sentence and examples? pawn造句
, pawn meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.