path in a sentence
- However, several experts said Hallmark was on the right path.
- Critical Path, another movielike game, is considerably more focused.
- Herman showed me the underwater paths and pitfalls of the bay.
- We will stay on the path of dreaming up new things.
- None of these guys chose the path of violence and destruction.
- Their path to manhood is marked by examples rather than victims.
- I am convinced now there is an irreversible path toward peace.
- His path is blocked by the opera house's director.
- Each wants those millions still out there on the base paths.
- And that not even a police roadblock can alter its path.
- It's difficult to see path in a sentence .
- Shelton resolved to follow Cobb's actual paths of glory.
- It is no surprise that younger figures follow the black path.
- I pray that the Shining Path won't come back.
- The playoff path leading right through the muck at Candlestick Park.
- Fares are on a downward path and will stay that way.
- Women balancing great bundles on their heads walk quiet country paths.
- The path is Learning Center, Family Focus, Blackberry Creek.
- He is an innocent, following his own path quite contentedly.
- Fehr has opened up entire new career paths for his members.
- But the injury altered Taylor's clear path to stardom.
How can I put and write and define path in a sentence
and how is the word path used in a sentence and examples? path造句
, path meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.