path 26 in a sentence
- The station power requirements are so great that several power lines from the Path 15 and Path 26 are needed to provide power to the facility.
- The Edmonston Pumping station requires so much power that several power lines off Path 15 and Path 26 are needed to ensure proper operation of the pumps.
- The Edmonston Pumping station requires so much power that several power lines off of Path 15 and Path 26 are needed to ensure proper operation of the pumps.
- Southern California Edison's power grid is linked to PG & E's by the Path 26 wires that generally follow Interstate 5 over Tejon Pass.
- Last week, important transmission lines connecting the Midway and Vincent substations _ so-called Path 26 _ that straddle PG & E and Southern California Edison service territories were overloaded.
- Pacific Gas and Electric, Western Area Power Administration, and Southern California Edison have interconnected electric transmission systems connecting the north and south ends of the Central Valley ( examples include Path 15, Path 26, and Path 66 ).
- It's difficult to see path 26 in a sentence .
How can I put and write and define path 26 in a sentence
and how is the word path 26 used in a sentence and examples? path 26造句
, path 26造句
, 用path 26造句
, path 26 meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.