patey in a sentence
- He is the younger brother of the jazz guitarist Bent Patey.
- British Ambassador William Patey said, according to the statement.
- Watertown police officer Bob Patey, an America East official, replaced Sylvester.
- His younger brother Thomas Patey Chappell ( 1819 1902 ) then took charge.
- Also present was British Consul General William Patey.
- Transmissions from the wireless station were detected but these ceased following orders from Patey.
- Patey tried to sail again on 14 February but was forced to anchor again.
- Or, as Patey says, " She's one of the guys.
- The British Embassy said Patey would attend the next court session, scheduled for Tuesday.
- "We know of no Western expatriates having been beheaded, " said Patey.
- It's difficult to see patey in a sentence .
- Charley Patey was the camera man.
- In 1980 81, Patey scored eight shorthanded goals, which is a Blues team record.
- Patey previously served as Ambassador to Sudan, Ambassador to Iraq and Ambassador to Saudi Arabia.
- When Patey met her, Griffin's equipment was shoddy, and so was her sound.
- Also present at the hearing, which lasted two hours, was British Consul General William Patey.
- Lord's boyfriend, Kevin Patey, also of the Raging Teens, is the road manager.
- Patey is a Governor and Distinguished Fellow of New Westminster College in New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada.
- Herbert Andrew Patey was buried in Plot P . 2.38 of Hampstead Cemetery, Hampstead, England.
- The British Embassy said Patey would attend the next court session, scheduled for Tuesday . fsa-ti-eap
- The British Embassy said Patey would attend the next court session, scheduled for Tuesday . pvs-ti-as
How can I put and write and define patey in a sentence
and how is the word patey used in a sentence and examples? patey造句
, patey meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.