patesville in a sentence
- Tryon arrives in Patesville and visits Dr . Green s office.
- Tryon is called back to Patesville on business and wants to see Rena again.
- Only after he leaves does Warwick find a note from Rena explaining that she has gone to Patesville as well.
- She then receives a letter from her mother revealing that she is indeed very ill, so Rena immediately boards a train to Patesville.
- The novel opens a few years after the Civil War with John Warwick, from Clarence, South Carolina, leaving a hotel in Patesville, North Carolina.
- In Rena s absence, George returns to Clarence with Warwick and receives a letter from his mother asking him to take care of some business in Patesville and to visit her cousin Dr . Green.
- It's difficult to see patesville in a sentence .