packaged groceries in a sentence
- Sainsbury started as a retailer of fresh foods and later expanded into packaged groceries such as tea and sugar.
- This complex features a major discount supermarket chain selling packaged groceries and perishables, as well as specialty shops and restaurants.
- The New Organics Co . based in Massachusetts has also been gradually capturing space on the canned and packaged grocery aisles of many area supermarkets.
- Originally, the No Frills brand was only used for its peanut butter, honey and potato chips but has since expanded its range to more than 800 products in packaged groceries and perishables.
- These goods had higher profit margins than packaged groceries . " Pathmark 2000 " stores also featured a customer service desk for product returns, video rentals, film processing, and UPS delivery; and restrooms with tables for changing diapers.
- Sprouts offers a complete shopping experience that includes fresh produce, bulk foods, vitamins and supplements, packaged groceries, meat and seafood, deli, baked goods, dairy products, frozen foods, natural body care and household items catering to consumers growing demand in health and wellness.
- It's difficult to see packaged groceries in a sentence .
"packaged fuel" in a sentence, "packaged function" in a sentence, "packaged good" in a sentence, "packaged goods" in a sentence, "packaged goodss" in a sentence, "packaged holiday" in a sentence, "packaged hospital" in a sentence, "packaged hospitals" in a sentence, "packaged information" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define packaged groceries in a sentence and how is the word packaged groceries used in a sentence and examples? packaged groceries造句, packaged groceries造句, 用packaged groceries造句, packaged groceries meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.