pack load in a sentence
- Ford says the engine has low emissions and packs loads of power.
- The gun and carriage were designed to allow the weapon to be broken into several pack loads for transport.
- A typical nontaster's tongue has few fungiforms, a super-taster's tongue packs loads of them, and a medium-taster's tongue falls somewhere in between.
- Air Force parachute riggers are typically found in the aerial port squadron of an airlift wing or group, where they pack loads for training airdrops.
- The carriage was equipped with either wooden spoke or perforated steel wheels, and the whole assembly could be broken down into four pack loads each weighing less than 100 kilograms to permit transport in four horse loads.