pacifistic in a sentence
- He said he had three reactions, none of them pacifistic.
- Overall, the image of the newspaper was not clearly pacifistic.
- Sheen has drawn plenty of heat during his pacifistic crusades.
- But she added that the group is pacifistic and has no firearms.
- From that point forward, he choose " a pacifistic illegalism ."
- We are pacifistic in our approach to foreign policy.
- Staying true to their pacifistic tendencies, the real Pokemon refuse to fight.
- He has managed to hold out, maintaining a traditional, pacifistic view.
- VVAW identifies as anti-war, although not in the pacifistic sense.
- Zantor explains that they are the product of an ancient and pacifistic culture.
- His reasons may be political, pacifistic or whatever.
- Louis-Philippe conducted a pacifistic foreign policy.
- Liberal economically, Liberal Socially, Conservative Constitutionally, and borderline pacifistic foreign policy.
- Pacifistic chimps, staging an anti-war protest, are beaten back by gorillas.
- Creel said, vowing that Mexico would " project its pacifistic vocation ."
- For the pacifistic Picasso, it was painting " as an instrument of war ".
- Our Vulcans lie, our Vulcans are monolithic, our Vulcans are not pacifistic ."
- Also other Lazio players wore the pacifistic T-shirt, but not the mourning band.
- An outgoing, pacifistic demon, Lorne's role is predominantly to support the team.
- Meriadar's clerics preach peace, though like their god they are not entirely pacifistic.
"pacifist organization" in a sentence, "pacifist party" in a sentence, "pacifist socialist party" in a sentence, "pacifist socialist young working groups" in a sentence, "pacifista" in a sentence, "pacifistically" in a sentence, "pacifists" in a sentence, "pacify" in a sentence, "pacify her" in a sentence,