pacification in a sentence
- Nevertheless, total pacification of Lusitania was only achieved under Augustus.
- In addition, he saw action in the pacification of Olancho.
- This force continued the struggle against the Japanese pacification of Manchukuo.
- Royal marriage was often used for pacification wasn't it?
- By pacification the elder Aidid meant bringing other factions under his control.
- I will continue to fortify the process of pacification in the country,
- We are still working for the pacification of the capital.
- As pacification proceeded, the French government promoted French market.
- A systematic campaign of conquest and pacification was undertaken by the Portuguese.
- In 1881 it was the base for the final campaign of pacification.
- The pacification of vendettas was a significant part of his pastoral activity.
- The troops forced the further pacification and development of the district area.
- Following the pacification of Algeria is an early example of unconventional warfare.
- Trawniki training camp during the shooting action in the pacification of Warsaw.
- After 1912 the Portuguese pacification of East Timor was complete.
- "No country achieves pacification with violence, " he said.
- We wrote a pacification document saying people shouldn't kill each other.
- All became targets of ruthless police-military pacification.
- Nine workers were killed in the Pacification of Wujek.
- Kh醤h made Ho鄋 the first Deputy Prime Minister in charge of rural pacification.
"pacificare" in a sentence, "pacificare health systems" in a sentence, "pacificas" in a sentence, "pacificat" in a sentence, "pacificate" in a sentence, "pacification headquarters" in a sentence, "pacification of 1917" in a sentence, "pacification of algeria" in a sentence, "pacification of araucania" in a sentence,