pacific rim in a sentence
- Foley is a longtime advocate of open trade with the Pacific Rim.
- The companies have a great deal of exposure to the Pacific Rim.
- He has long advocated trade with Japan and other Pacific Rim nations.
- Fujimori leaves the country to attend economic summit of Pacific Rim nations.
- And it has the only military that can destabilize the Pacific Rim.
- The Pacific Rim International Currency Exchange was staffed entirely by undercover officers.
- Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs Masahiko Komura told Pacific Rim foreign ministers.
- Clinton flew here from economic talks in Brunei with Pacific Rim leaders.
- Top diplomats from most Asian and Pacific Rim countries will be attending.
- We have made a conscious decision to be in the Pacific Rim,
- It's difficult to see pacific rim in a sentence .
- There was no immediate response from Pacific Rim or African trade representatives.
- This service will also enhance our marketing efforts throughout the Pacific Rim.
- Where on the Pacific Rim was it caught and how long ago?
- Clinton and Christopher are in Jakarta for a Pacific Rim trade summit.
- Bonny Doon Pacific Rim $ 11 one and a half stars Dry 2000
- The leaders met after the annual meeting of Pacific Rim leaders.
- It has offices in North America, Europe and the Pacific Rim.
- In Brunei, he will join with other Pacific Rim foreign ministers.
- APEC is made up of 21 Pacific Rim countries and territories.
- There are a lot of billionaires from the Pacific Rim countries.
"pacific review" in a sentence, "pacific rhododendron" in a sentence, "pacific ridge school" in a sentence, "pacific ridley" in a sentence, "pacific ridleys" in a sentence, "pacific rim 2" in a sentence, "pacific rim advisory council" in a sentence, "pacific rim championship" in a sentence, "pacific rim championships" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define pacific rim in a sentence and how is the word pacific rim used in a sentence and examples? pacific rim造句, pacific rim造句, 用pacific rim造句, pacific rim meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.