pacific black duck in a sentence
- Other abundant waterbirds include wandering whistling ducks, Pacific black ducks and Katherine area.
- The remainder of the bird looked like a male Pacific black duck with lighter underwings.
- The creek also is a large habitat of native birds including the pacific black duck.
- Pacific black ducks, red wattle birds, and silver gulls also are frequently seen.
- Among the resident birds are Pacific black ducks, Australian wood ducks, Australasian grebes and Eurasian coots.
- The underside was a mix between the vermiculated grey feathers of the mallard and the brown ones of the Pacific black duck.
- Churchill National Park is famous for its 173 different species of birds, such as the Australian wood duck and the Pacific black duck.
- The floodplain supports over 1 % of the world populations plumed and wandering whistling ducks, grey teals, Pacific black ducks, and brolgas.
- Common lake birds include black swans and Pacific black ducks, Australasian grebe, Eurasian coots, purple swamphen, dusky moorhen and all four freshwater cormorant species.
- The Pacific black duck was seen in the marsh in 1976, but it may now be extinct in the region; another significant local bird is the purple swamphen.
- It's difficult to see pacific black duck in a sentence .
- These are in may be derived from a common ancestor of the Pacific black duck, the Laysan duck, and the mallard, and an unknown amount of other lineages.
- Duck species which may be legally hunted are the mallard ( and hybrids thereof ), Pacific black duck ( known as grey ducks ), paradise shelduck, and Australasian shoveller.
- When the lake floods, waterbirds such as wood ducks, Pacific black duck, Australian grey teal, yellow-billed spoonbill, black-fronted dotterel, and magpie larks visit.
- In 2004, the park achieved two milestones with the world's first captive birth of a Kadavu musk parrot and the park's first birth of a Pacific black duck.
- Males of the " superciliosa " type resembled a Pacific black duck with a less distinctly marked head, the supercilium and cheeks being buffy and the cheek ( malar ) stripe hardly visible.
- The speculum was usually as in the " platyrhynchos " type, i . e . mallard-like, but at least two specimens have the green speculum of the Pacific black duck.
- Waterfowl includes the following species : magpie geese, Pacific black duck, wandering whistling duck, plumed whistling duck, grey teal, pink-eared duck, hardhead duck, maned duck.
- The man-made wetlands of Lime Kiln Bay Reserve, which adjoin Oatley Park, provide refuge for bird species, such as, chestnut teal, Pacific black ducks, dusky moorhens and purple swamphens.
- A variety of wildfowl can be seen here when the Lake fills after winter rains, such as : Black Swans, Grey Teal, Chestnut Teal, Pacific Black Duck, Water Hens, and Plovers.
- A number of both native and introduced species of bird inhabit the park, including swans, pelicans, Eurasian coot, dusky moorhen, Pacific black duck, mallard, pied cormorant, geese and silver gulls.
- More Sentences： 1 2
"pacific bible seminary" in a sentence, "pacific biological laboratories" in a sentence, "pacific biological station" in a sentence, "pacific biosciences" in a sentence, "pacific birds habitat joint venture" in a sentence, "pacific black ducks" in a sentence, "pacific blackout" in a sentence, "pacific blockade" in a sentence, "pacific blue" in a sentence,
How can I put and write and define pacific black duck in a sentence and how is the word pacific black duck used in a sentence and examples? 用pacific black duck造句, 用pacific black duck造句, 用pacific black duck造句, pacific black duck meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.