pacha in a sentence
- A third group of Pacha ( fives ) also are there.
- The commander, Ali Pacha, was killed during the rout.
- The nearest populated places are Pacha, Kichino, and Sobolino.
- Pacha fails to persuade the emperor to change his plans.
- Israeli reports said Russian immigrants favored the Pacha club scene.
- In 1819 the Pacha of Egypt undertook some canal work.
- Kuzco discovers Pacha has already left and wanders in the jungle alone.
- Wichama sought revenge and drove Pacha Kamaq into the ocean.
- Tahuantinsuyu adopted Pacha Kamaq when they incorporated the Ichma into their empire.
- Max convinces Frankie to play live at Pacha as a career comeback.
- The Sound Factory club, later become " Pacha New York ".
- After Algerian independence, Chaulet joined the Mustapha Pacha hospital.
- Desnoyers is the official Canada DJ for the Pacha clubs.
- Co-founder of architectural group Waka Pacha with architect Luis Contreras.
- It is also known as the Mosque of the Muradid Hammuda Pacha.
- Three of her girlfriends were killed at the Pacha.
- However, Kuzco does not believe Pacha's warnings and leaves him.
- Unfortunately, other Englishmen did not esteem Merv the way Baker Pacha did.
- Another of Beitar fans'favourites was Viktor Pacha.
- In the Battle of Sinan Pacha and Alkj Ali.
How can I put and write and define pacha in a sentence
and how is the word pacha used in a sentence and examples? 用pacha造句
, pacha meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.