pacek in a sentence
- Pacek has been nominated for three Genie awards for film editing.
- This was voiced by 84 actors, including Krzysztof Banaszyk as Geralt, Karolina Gorczyca as Coral, Anna Dereszowska as Yennefer, SBawimir Pacek as Dandelion, Adam Ferency as Pinety, Piotr Bajor as Xander and Krzysztof GosztyBa as narrator.
- During this same period, Radcliff ( sometimes in collaboration with his colleague Alexander Pacek of Texas A & M University ) produced a series of empirical articles focusing, among other things, on the connections between organized labor, political participation, the welfare state, and electoral outcomes in the industrial democracies and across the American States.
- Directed by Vic Sarin; written by Allan McElroy, Paul Lalonde and Joe Goodman, based on the novel by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B . Jenkins; director of photography, George Jiri Tirl; edited by Michael Pacek; music by Jim Covell; production designer, Arthur W . Herriot; produced by Peter Lalonde, Paul Lolonde, Goodman and Ralph Winter; released by Cloud Ten Pictures and Namesake Entertainment.
- In October / November 2011, the play was in residence with the Trinity Repertory Company in Providence, Rhode Island, with Brian Mertes directing and starring Mauro Hantman, Rachael Warren, Mia Ellis, Anne Scurria, Timothy Crowe, Tommy Dickie, and Joe Wilson Jr . From January to March 2012, the play ran at Arden Theatre Company in Old City, Philadelphia, directed by Ed Sobel and starring David Ingram, Julia Gibson, Erika Rose, Steve Pacek, Josh Tower, Ian Merrill Peakes, and Maggie Lakis.
How can I put and write and define pacek in a sentence
and how is the word pacek used in a sentence and examples? 用pacek造句
, pacek meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.