pacejka in a sentence
- Most are semi-empirical, such as the Pacejka Magic Formula model.
- Furthermore, he started a collaboration with Professor Hans B . Pacejka, expert on dynamics of vehicles and tires.
- With respect to road-tire interaction, an important contribution concerns the so-called magic tire formula by Hans Pacejka.
- The Pacejka tire models are widely used in professional vehicle dynamics simulations, and racing car games, as they are reasonably accurate, easy to program, and solve quickly.
- An alternative to Pacejka tire models are brush tire models, which can be analytically derived, although empirical curve fitting is still required for good correlation, and they tend to be less accurate than the MF models.
- A problem with Pacejka's model is that when implemented into computer code, it doesn't work for low speeds ( from around the pit-entry speed ), because a velocity term in the denominator makes the formula diverge.
- As of v1.150, the AI was improved, leading to notably faster driving styles . " rFactor " also advertises an advanced tire model, aiming to be much better than the Pacejka model previously used in most simulators . rFactor's tire model simulates a non-linear tire use cycle according to temperature and wear.
How can I put and write and define pacejka in a sentence
and how is the word pacejka used in a sentence and examples? 用pacejka造句
, pacejka meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.